Sales Account Manager
Our client, a fast growing IT storage distributer company based in Basingstoke, is hiring for a Sales Account Manager to work within the enthusiastic sales team, managing existing customers and developing new business leads.
- The role will involve taking care of existing customers as well as building up a base of new customers and developing their business through value-added account management and a storage-focused expertise.
- Monitoring and following up on sales leads, conducting introductory new business calls
- Forging strong client relationships, engaging with potential new customers.
- To be able to effectively articulate the company's strenghts.
- Some previous knowlege of working within a sales / telephone sales enviroment.
- Ideal candidates will have executive potential and entrepreneurial aspirations.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic, willing to work hard to achieve targets and sucess.
- Confident and personable, must be able to communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
This is full-time, permanent, office-based position, working Monday - Friday.
My client offers a basic salary with excellent commission structure, OTE in the region of £40,000 per annum. Plus great career progression opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.