Sales & Marketing Support
The company are a large back office and funding organisation in the temporary recruitment industry. They process payments to thousands of temporary workers each week in a multitude of payment formats.
As a Sales and Marketing Support person your duties will include:
• Finding new leads via internet.
• Taking inbound enquiries.
• Managing mailshot campaigns.
• Learning the business operations.
• General administration.
• Social media updates and content.
• Managing SEO
• Producing weekly reports & analytics
There is absolutely no cold calling involved whatsoever.
An ideal Sales and Marketing Support person will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Good communicator
• Get up & go attitude.
• Enthusiastic and confident person who is willing to learn.
• Experience in the recruitment industry would be beneficial but not essential.
You will be working 37 hours per week between 9am and 5.30pm