Floating Venue Manager (Family Entertainment Centre)
This Managerial position is at a Coastal Family Entertainment Centre for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of Venue Manager to work in their Coastal Family Entertainment Centres (FEC) across the UK. This role could potential suit someone with a military / service background, as the successful candidate may be required to relocate to various venues for periods of time depending on business requirement.
This is a hands-on managerial role, covering all day to day operations with responsibilities including:
- Customer relations
- Financial administration
- People management
- Local marketing
This is an exciting role where you get to have a lot of autonomy in marketing, offers and competitions which you will run. You will need to bring your leadership skills and commercial awareness to manage the business as if it were your own.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Able to relocate depending on the FEC location (and move around when in the role, if required)
- Military or security industry experience
- Experience of running and managing a team
- A commercial awareness to develop the role to achieve maximum business performance
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Confident in promoting products and services as part of continual improvement
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic and a multitasker
- Having the drive and ambition to succeed and meet targets
- Ability to work calmly, methodically, professionally and without supervision under pressure
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful candidate will receive significant bonus opportunities in addition to base salary and pension, plus real prospects for career progression. You will be entitled to 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays), and a relocation package is also available where required. You will also receive full training in FEC operations. As you would expect from a fast-paced, seven-day business, the busiest times are when customers are having fun, so working evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays are an integral part of this role.
If you have the skills and experience, and possess the passion to operate a first-class business operation, then apply now! You MUST be able to relocate to various locations as required.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.