Are you a housing assistant or customer services officer looking to work for a housing association? Then read on as my client based in Brixton is looking to appoint a contractor for 2-3 months, with a view to be taken on as permanent after this period. The role is paying £13 LTD per hour.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Deal with resident enquiries regarding rent arrears, tenancy queries and lettings, including taking payments and negotiating repayment agreements.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry on to IT systems including applications, resident information, arrears notes and agreements.
- Take part in resident involvement activities i.e. surveys.
- Ensure resident call backs are dealt with within published corporate timescales.
- Provide a full administrative lettings service to Housing Officers from application stage to the preparation of lettings packs and CORE data, including tenancy audits.
If you feel this role may be of interest, please submit your CV ASAP as the client is looking to get the suitable candidate started in the next week. The suitable candidate must have experience of customer service, within a council or housing association
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.