Financial Controller - Real Estate
A boutique property company based in the heart of Mayfair is actively seeking a Financial Controller to join its dynamic business. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the finance function.
Ideally coming from a real estate/property/construction background you will be a qualified accountant seeking their first move into an FC level position. With the opportunity to drive process and procedure in this business, you will make finance your own, ensuring strong financial control and process is adhered to.
- Manage day to day operations of finance - Working with stakeholders to provide insightful management reporting
- Regular review of financial performance and forecasts with budget holders
- Line management of a team of 4
- Maintain and enhance strong internal financial controls
- Ensure compliance with VAT and Tax regulations
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience of direct line management
- Experience in production of statutory accounts
- Ability to interact ad communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
This role will pay a salary between £50,000 and £60,000 depending on experience. Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more information.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.