My client is an international manufacturer of flavours with a long history of traditional and innovative creation. They are currently expanding and they are looking to recruit a sales director to join their team in London.
- Working with the sales team, draw up the long term client development plans in order to position the company as a strategic partner and offer an improved and value-added service.
- ·Understand the company, its products, capabilities, and processes to develop an approach that aligns itself with the company’s ethos and culture.
- Effectively utilise the creative and commercial teams to pursue growth and use all available company resources as well as own network to open new accounts.
- Define budgets and ensure objectives are met.
- Supervise, manage, motivate and inspire teams with a hands-on and collaborative approach.
- Negotiate sales contracts and assist the sales managers with complex relationships.
- A strong leader with a strategic, business-orientated mindset who possess strong inter-personal skills to ensure effective management and motivation of the team
- Previous track-record of sales success and ideally direct and matrix management experience.
- In depth understanding of B2B relationships and the flavours industry.
- Able to position self as a clear and effective leader and promote a team atmosphere
- 7+ years professional experience in a commercial role. Several years in a B2B environment with flavours,ingredients experience
- Demonstrable success in a sales role and experience in a management / sales team leader role
- Fluency in English with other languages being advantageous