Night Shift Mandarin Market Researcher, Telemarketing
Are you a fluent Mandarin speaker looking to work from home on full-time basis (Night shifts)? Midnight to 8am Monday to Friday
Do you want to work in telephone market research, telephone interviewing?
We have something for you! We have a contract role for Mandarin speaking telemarketer/ telemarketing interviewer to work night shifts 00:00-08:00 Monday to Friday on behalf of one of the world leading IT software companies.
After the initial 7 days training in London office, you will be WORKING FROM HOME, so you will require:
- a fast broadband connection
- Windows based laptop or PC (Windows 7 or higher)
Our client is a Leading organisation within the market research industry. They are looking to appoint Chinese Mandarin speaking Market Research Interviewers to work from home in business to business market research.
This B2B market research job is offered on a temporary basis until June and offers an hourly rate of £ per hour.
Working hours: Over night shifts would be 12pm - 8am Sunday night to Friday morning
As Chinese Mandarin Speaking Market Research Interviewer/ Telemarketer you will be working on business to business market research projects across on behalf of world leading companies in the Chinese and Taiwanese market. Your main focus and responsibility would be to contact existing business partners.
As Mandarin speaking telemarketer/ telemarketing interviewer / Market Researcher you will be making outbound calls to existing business partners (warm calling) in China and Taiwan to establish if they are interested in new products/upgrades and feeding the information back to the end client.
Typical day of Mandarin (Taiwan) speaking Telemarketer/ telemarketing interviewer/ Market researcher would include:
- Making 80-100 outbound lead generation/ telemarketing calls to speak to app developers in China and Taiwan and convince them to regsiter for a product trial.
- You will be working from a script and will receive warm leads
- Document of all the customer needs, customer specifications and queries using Word, Excel and CRM system
It's an outbound telemarketing/ market research opportunity so not hard selling but more gaining quality information on behalf of the client you are representing, therefore the confidence, professionalism, communication skills, being target driven and resilience is key.
Ideal candidate for Mandarin (Taiwan) Telemarketing Agent/ telemarketing interviewer/ market research role:
- You will be fluent in Mandarin B2B level (written or spoken)
- As well as speaking Mandarin we require a good level of spoken English.
- Previous experience working night shifts
- You will have previous telemarketing/ lead generation/ Market research experience within the B2B arena and specifically contacting decision makers on a business-business basis from market research, outbound customer service, telemarketer, account management, estate agents, appointment setters, business development executives, pre-sales consultants and related roles.
- You will be IT savvy, have great communication skills, confidence and want to gain experience in IT Telemarketing/ lead generation/ Market research.
Please apply now and let the right opportunity find you! We are offering start this week!
Location is easily accessible from the following locations: London Bridge, Waterloo, London Southwark, Elephant & Castle, Borough, East London, West London, North London, South London
Previous candidates came from: Inbound and Outbound, Customer Service, CATI telephone interviewer, Lead Generation, telesales, Telemarketing, Fundraising, Market Research, Recruitment, Account Management, IT Sales, Telecoms Sales