Regional Sales Manager, Specification Solutions Sale
- Market Leading Firm
- Over A Century of Manufacturing Excellence
- Specification Experience Essential
The Role: You will be selling balustrades and balconies for commercial building applications, working on purely bespoke projects with architects and main contractors. Sales deals average six figures and the new regional sales manager will be dealing with architects, designers, project managers and consultants. Full product training is provided.
The Company: This front runner in the design and supply of fully integrated internal and external facade solutions seeks a new regional sales manager to join their team in the North West. They manufacture solar shading products, louvres, blinds and fabric walling systems, from design through to completion.
For this Regional Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales track record
- You will have a significant track record of selling a solution into main contractors, specifiers and architects
- The ability to understand technical drawings is essential
- You will be driven and have a real sales flair
Benefits of this Regional Sales Manager role:
- £40,000 - £50,000 Base Salary
- + £8,000 - £12,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 26 Days Holidays