Theatre Nurse - Manchester
McGinley Healthcare is an approved NHS Supplier and recruiting Theatre Nurses with relevent experience to work as agency nurses in large NHS hospitals and private hospitals. We are recruiting in Manchester, Tameside, Stockport, Bolton, Salford, across Greater Manchester and the North West.
If you want to work for a leading nursing agency dedicated to looking after you then look no further, we have full time and part time hours for you.
As a McGinley Healthcare agency nurse you will benefit from:
- Flexible working hours - work when you want to (without us mithering you!)
- Get paid accurately and on time every week
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE, umbrella and Ltd)
- Free Registration*
- £200 refer a nurse bonus scheme*
- Holiday Pay
- Advice from a Clinical Specialist on current issues such as revalidation and umbrella companies, with drop in sessions available at your local office
- A dedicated consultant to support and look after you
Minimum requirements to join our team of McGinley agency nurses:
- Minimum of 6 months NHS experience in a similar role in the last 12 months
- A current NMC pin
- Full occupational health immunisations to NHS regulations
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply now, contact us by calling 0330 024 1345 or email for further information.
McGinley Human Resources Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and employment business, committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally.