General Ledger Accountant
Due to an internal promotion, a Global industry leader are looking for a General Ledger associate to join their fast paced finance team. Located just outside of Manchester city centre with strong transport links, this business offer excellent progression, development and benefit opportunities.
As a General Ledger Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the delivery of a quality and timely closing of each period end in accordance with IFRS requirements
- Fixed Asset closing, Cost Centre and Profit Centre allocations
- Accruals and Prepayments through GRIR process
- Regrouping of Assets and Liabilities, VAT Reclassification, Foreign Currency Revaluation and Foreign Currency Translation
- AP/AR regrouping for a number of entities
- Undertake analysis of profit centre
You will have:
- Strong working experience within General Ledger
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to manage workloads
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (pivots, lookups)
- SAP is highly beneficial
- Understands the importance of accurate and consistent financial data
- Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global leader that has a reputation for employee investment and progression as well as very competitive monetary and benefits packages.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.