VIP Manager (Sportsbook)
VIP Manager (Sportsbook) London £45k
Currently seeking an experienced VIP Sportsbook Manager for a brand new exciting venture with a fast growing client in the iGaming Industry based in London.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sportsbook, you will be responsible for establishing and developing the Sportsbook VIP strategy.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and target-driven individual to at first work alone and then build the team and help to identify, acquire, and retain VIP customers, therefore increasing brand loyalty and revenues.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Online Gaming or Sportsbook industry experience
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar position Promotions Management background
- Strong sales background is desirable
- Outgoing personality with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and execute VIP customer acquisition and retention programs to maximise profitability and growth in line with the company's targets
- Increase and grow the Sportsbook VIP customer base by conceptualising and implementing new initiatives, technology and products
- Analytically benchmark competitor activity and realign initiatives to ensure product meets customer's expectations
- Research market trends and future opportunities to identify potential growth and articulate market insight and performance to key stakeholders
- Manage the coordination of new product rollouts to various customer segments.
- Act as focal point of contact for the department, handling all customer escalations and issues
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.