Contracts Manager - Landscape / Construction - London - £45K
Are you a Contracts Manager with an in-depth knowledge of active projects including, the scope of works, programme, tender documentation and contract particulars?
Due to expansion an established Essex based company with large commercial projects are looking for an SMSTS Contracts Manager to join their expanding team to work on London and City based projects. 90% site based, 10% office based.
The successful applicant will come from either a landscape or construction background and will hold valid certificates SMSTS, CSCS - Management and First Aid.
Duties of the Contracts Manager include:
* Production of contract programmes; monitoring, amending and updating project operations accordingly and advising of any potential delays to the senior management and client team
* Ensuring that projects are managed effectively and safely to comply with all aspects of the current health and safety regulations
* Leading the supervisors in presenting and mentoring on the delivery of toolbox talks
* Sourcing of materials, negotiating keen prices and placing orders as required
* Work closely with QS department
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on the Contracts Manager or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Site Management, Trades & Labour, Quantity Surveyors and Estimators. We are acting as an employment business/agency