L-band Mobile Satellite Solutions Architect - Central London - £
L-band Mobile Satellite Solutions Architect - Central London - £65k - £80k + 12.5% - 15% bonus
WORLD LEADING TELECOMS HOUSE is looking for a L-band Mobile Satellite Solutions Architect - Central London - £65k - £80k + 12.5% - 15% bonus
WORLD LEADING TELECOMS HOUSE is looking for a L-band Mobile Satellite Solutions Architect to join their team. You will be joining a FTSE 100 company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. You will be working in a state of the art environment, with cutting edge technology and plush modern offices in the heart of London. Excellent career progression and a first class career at the forefront of the telecoms arena is on offer.
Pension + Health Care + Dental Schemes + 25 days holiday (inc to 30 days) + Health Insurance + Childcare vouchers + Season Ticket Loan + PC loan + onsite gym + subsidised onsite restaurant and coffee bar + LARGE Bonus
Your duties, as a L-band Mobile Satellite Solutions Architect, will be:
* Create innovative network solutions
* Demonstrate a high level of technical skill & knowledge in core networks
* Provide support for Global bids, offers and marketing activities
* Ensure any product or service designed includes an innovation component making the design offer more operationally attractive.
* Develop deep relationships with the relevant ‘network owner’
* Identify and report on product and solution performance improvements for the core network you are responsible for
* Customer demonstrations and technical solution training
* Define, shape and understand technical requirements
* Oversee the quality and integration of all aspects of the solutions architecture
As a L-band Mobile Satellite Solutions Architect, you need the following experience:
* Experience of Network design and Network Operations
* Experience of L-band Mobile Satellite Solutions / L band Mobile Satellite Solutions
* Good knowledge of IP networks
* Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams in an international environment and generating action
* Strong influencing and persuasion skills in both written and verbal communication
* Good negotiation skills
* Good organisational/project/stakeholder/team management skills
* Good interpersonal and rapport building skills
* Good decision-making skills
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a well-known company that look after their staff.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the “Apply Now” button.