Territory Manager - Scientific Equipment - £28k-£35k £6K OTE
Territory Manager - Scientific Equipment - £28k-£35k + £6K OTE
- Growing Niche Distributor
- Excellent Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Hands-On Managerial Support
The Role: Based from home in the South East of the UK, the new territory manager will be selling blood collection equipment and consumables into the clinical and scientific markets. You will be dealing with a variety of clients ranging from pathology laboratories in NHS and Private hospitals through to molecular diagnostic testing labs in the life sciences sector. You will be calling on pathology laboratory managers, phlebotomists, IV & IPC managers and procurement.
The Company: Highly regarded in their niche marketplace and boasting an impressive market share this growing organisation seeks a new Territory Manager to join their well-established team. They offer blood collection systems creatively designed with patient and clinician safety in mind to decrease the risk of needle stick injuries and infection transmission. They have over three decades of expertise in their sector and are looking to bring on new products to continue their growth.
For this Territory Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Life science degree (BSc minimum)
· Previously sales experience is highly desirable
· An experienced pathology lab technician or clinician with an aptitude for sales will also be considered
· You will be self-motivated, dynamic and a strong relationship builder
Benefits of this Territory Manager role:
· £28k-£35k Basic Salary
· + £6k Uncapped Commission
· Fully Expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop
Location: The position of Territory Manager covers North London, Kent, Surrey, East and West Sussex
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our healthcare sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.