We are working with leading children's charity who are are recruiting for a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Assistant. The charity are based in East London, Zone 4 on the Central Line, only a half an hour commute from Bank station!
This vital role within the Community Fundraising team will be responsible for supporting their Project Manager in the implementation and delivery of the community fundraising programme to grow income, recruit fundraising volunteers and increase supporter retention.
- Organise team Community Fundraising events such as away days and conferences
- Manage Community Fundraising's presence across digital channels; maintaining updates for their website and managing the team's social media promotion and marketing
- Be an active member of the Community Fundraising team's data capture, process and report generation, following data protection rules and regulations to ensure the team is compliant
- Recruit and manage office volunteers to assist with section responsibilities if required.
You will have the following experience:
- Working within a fundraising environment demonstrating a track record of maintaining and growing income for supporters and/or organisations
- Excellent supporter care experience
- Experience of data selections and coordination.
- Project coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to internal and external audiences
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team who will assist you to develop in your career. If you have the relevent experience then please apply asap quoting the ref number 59496HJ
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.