Service Leader for Residential homes
Lead and manage allocated service/s within a regional cluster ensuring the delivery of outcomes focused personalised services to the people we support.
Responsible for the Operational Performance of all services in their cluster ensuring compliance with all statutory and contractual requirements.
In registered services will be the nominated registered manager with CQC/ CI.
Drive performance within the cluster ensuring that optimum resourcing levels are used and staff are clear on the standards that are expected of them.
Develop and embed a culture of accountability, responsibility and self-development based on Values.
Ensure staff fully understand the needs of the people we support and receive the appropriate training, coaching and mentoring to ensure they are effective in their role.
• Professional qualification in Health and Social Care eg Qualified Nurse or Social Worker, NVQ 4 is desirable
• Evidence of Continuing Professional Development is desirable
• Proven track record working managing health and social care services
• Previous experience working across multiple sites
• Previous experience and managing a team of employees and managing performance of individuals Experience in clinical environment where CQC/Care Inspectorate regulations have been in force
• A proven track record of working with vulnerable people
• A proven track record in improving person centred outcomes
• Previous line management experience
• Previous experience of working to budgetary targets is desirable
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
NVQ4, qualified nurse or social worker