Category Marketing Manager
Working with the wider marketing team, the Category Marketing Manager for retail is responsible for the customer offer in the relevant segment(s), helping to develop a customer-focused strategy which will deliver growth, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Support the Segment Directors to drive the category performance by developing the customer offer, tactical activity and campaigns.
- Understand market trends, competitor activity and customer needs in order to recognise and identify the appropriate product strategies as well as new offer development
- Boost customer acquisition and retention levels
- Assist the Brand & Communications team to implement a multi channel marketing communications programme
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrate strong category marketing management experience ideally within retail
- Good understanding of all elements of the marketing mix
- Ideally have worked in a multi-site environment with multiple product and service offers
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.