An Industry leading business are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller due to an internal restructure which lead to several promotions. The business located in Manchester City centre have enjoyed growth over the last few years.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- To take ownership of the ledger and ensure the data contained therein is complete, accurate and up to date
- To contact and manage overdue accounts by maximising outgoing calls during the month
- Work towards targets for cash collection to reduce outstanding debt exposure to the company
- Record accurately any invoice queries ensuring these are investigated and resolved promptly
- To be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures
You will have:
- Extensive experience working in a credit control capacity
- Strong experience of End to end Credit control and knowledge of processes
- Excellent customer service & telephone manner, good negotiator
- SAP is highly desirable
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually, managing own workload and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal & organisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the career minded credit controller to improve on their experience with a leading business and progress through the company structure.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.