Data Engineer - JG2946
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work along side an incredibly cool, cutting- edge Global Digital Marketing Agency - with offices in London and New York, as a Data Engineer. You will have the chance to have a real impact in every part of the business by working with different teams.
The Data Engineer will report into and work closely with the Business Intelligence Product Manager, while collaborating closely with colleagues in Client Services, Media (affiliates, PPC, display, paid social) and Digital Customer Experience.
As part of your responsibility over reporting, you will maintain all aspects of data storage, visualisation software and servers. In addition, you will deploy industry standard security techniques across all BI products and systems.
This opportunity will give you exposure to all paid digital media channels as well as innovative products and strategies in digital customer experience, such as Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and dynamic content personalisation.
The ideal Data Engineer will have excellent mathematics, programming and communication skills. They should have incredible curiosity and eagerness to learn as well as a passion for making an impact.
Skills & experience required:
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Computer science, Software engineering, Mathematics, Economics)
• Proven experience building ETL pipelines (SQL experience essential)
• Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP…)
• Exposure to data visualisation (Tableau is preferred)
• Other programming knowledge is useful, particularly Python and/or R (also useful: Shell scripting)
• Knowledge of performance/acquisition marketing (Display advertising, paid search marketing, affiliate marketing)
• Experience working with cloud solutions, particularly Amazon Web Services