E Marketing Coordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but successful company based near Cambridge with modern offices, free parking, career progression opportunities and a relaxed working environment.
The company specialises in wide format printing equipment and consumables, both with direct & internet sales. We are a small busy team of clever people looking to add another "brain" to the storming sessions.
Duties to include:
- E-mail marketing - creating engaging email designs and copy, deploying and reporting on campaigns, keeping mailing lists and customer information up-to-date.
- Social media - pro-actively managing the social media presence, designing and developing social content, scheduling posts.
- SEO - creating and optimising on-page content, blog posts and knowledge centre articles.
- Campaign execution - coordinating and managing online promotions, market and product research.
- Content management / creation - email / website copy, product descriptions and photography.
Requirements / desired experience:
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Wordpress & Prestashop.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords/PPC Campaigns
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organise and manage own workflow.
- Be a self-learner with a 'can do' attitude.
- Understanding/Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Prior B2B digital marketing experience (preferred).
For immediate consideration, please apply online today.