Key Account Manager
- Selling business intelligence, market analysis and insights
- Targeting the Financial Services & Professional Services sectors
- Managing and growing 20-30 enterprise accounts
- Face to face meetings and international travel
The Role: Our client is an international market leading business intelligence provider. Working on their highest valued product, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for selling business intelligence, market analysis and insights to the Financial Services and Professional Services sectors. Upselling and Cross-selling within a number of Enterprise level accounts, the Key Account Manager will focus on driving new business across the Top 50 ring fenced targeted firms in the industry. This is an excellent position for a business information sales professional looking for a truly international role with serious earning potential.
The Company: Established in 2001, this company have established themselves as the number one in the market place, with a 90% re-subscribe rate showing that their products are often vital to companies' operations. Enjoying rapid year on year growth, successful sales people can expect to grow towards high deal management roles and be truly in control of their own career path.
As Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling business intelligence to the Financial Services & Professional Services sectors
- Managing and growing Enterprise level accounts
- Driving new business acquisition through regular face to face meetings across EMEA
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 5 years proven business information sales experience
- Knowledge selling into the Financial Services & Professional Services markets
- Credible, driven and assertive individual who commands gravitas
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- £45-50,000 basic; £80-85,000 OTE plus benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Client facing and the opportunity for EMEA travel
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Suzy Richardson on .