Head of Management Accounts - Central London - International Business
Whilst delivering a global transformation project, this international business is working with me to source an exceptional individual for an exciting and challenging career opportunity.
Having appointed a new leadership team last year, which followed a number of high profile acquisitions, the company has significantly increased its global footprint and is continuing to dominate the niche sector it has commanded for a quarter of a century. The current strategic review is founded on a commitment to continue an active growth plan both organically and through further acquisition.
Following an internal move, the business is now seeking to appoint a new Head of Management Accounts who will take responsibility for managing the consolidated management accounts, budget, reforecast and other senior management reporting requirements.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- The management of a team of 5 regional Management Accountants
- Preparation and review of the monthly consolidated P&L and balance sheet, providing commentary against budget/ reforecast and prior year
- Preparation of Management Pack, Board Pack and Commentary
- Ownership and maintenance of the financial reporting systems and procedures
- Working with the necessary stakeholders to provide improved reporting to senior management
- Developing the team to provide enhanced analysis and accuracy of reporting
- Working with the local regional offices to develop improved month end processes and delivery
- Ownership, control & preparation of the budget and reforecast using online Adaptive Planning system
- Some international travel will be required, but will be driven by the successful appointee and be under their control
The ideal candidate would be an intelligent, confident, "can-do" practical individual with experience of managing people on a daily basis, probably within an international business. The individual must be a strong team player who is prepared to get their "hands dirty" and lead by example. You will be fully qualified, backed by excellent academics. Most importantly, is your commitment to delivery, coupled with a career focussed desire to succeed within a demanding, international environment.
Barribal Associates and the organisations it represents are fully committed to equal opportunities and encourage applications from any age, disability, gender, marital status, race, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.