Finance Business Partner
Currently working with a leading global Property organisation who are looking to recruit an EMEA Finance Business Partner. The role will be responsible for supporting 2 Executive Directors on growing the business 20-30% pa.
Supporting all of the EMEA entities responsible for interacting with both the external client, internal team and the corporate head office. You will be responsible for managing 2 P&Ls from 2 different service lines and will be responsible for create streamline process.
Other key requirements include;
- Review the overhead month end numbers provided by the corporate centre for EMEA.
- Interact with the senior decision makers across EMEA to understand the risks and opportunity on the specific contracts.
- Redesigning or originating new pricing models for a new product offering / client based on the strategic plan
- Create new internal proposals around cost savings from country to country (both internal and external suppliers)
- Introduce KPIs and management tools to monitor business performance
- Provide investment appraisals on the purchase of new capital items
- Prepare business cases and financial models, in addition to cost trackers and implemented financial controls on a number of key strategic projects
- Ad hoc Projects (30%)
The successful Candidate
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong academics
- Experience in a service based organisation
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on