Credit Control Administrator
An exciting position has become available in one of the fastest growing Print organisations in the South East. They employ over 230 individuals who work together to help more than 180,000 customers. This position will be working in the head office based in Southend on Sea.
A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Credit Control Administrator to join a dynamic, innovative, printers. This is a great chance for an individual to utilise their credit control skills within a growing finance team.
* Resolving customer account queries by both email and phone.
* Processing customer refunds and applying discounts to customer accounts.
* Performing daily reconciliations of the cash received to a variety of payment sources.
* Working alongside the Credit Control Manager for the collection of debts by phone and emailing customers.
* Assisting the Credit Control Manager with creating new credit accounts for customers.
* Production of ad-hoc reporting for both the Financial Controller and Senior Management.
Requirements for the role:
* Sales Ledger/Credit Control experience.
* Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
* Strong attention to detail is essential to this role.
* Knowledge of Sage Line 50, Sage Pay and Paypal is desirable but not essential.
* Computer skills - essential packages: Word; Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to prioritise and handle more than one task at a time.
* Ability to act on own initiative and make pragmatic decisions.
* Excellent communication skills and a team player with a professional and confident personality.
* Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
Please apply now to find out more about this wonderful opportunity.