Morgan Law are proud to be representing a charity based in Central London who are looking for a dynamic Finance Manager to join their team. This organisation have brand new, modern spacious offices which will impress at first sight. This role will involve producing both management and financial accounts whilst managing a team.
Main duties include:
- Preparing all financial accounts in line with Charity SORP and FRS102
- Restricted and unrestricted funds
- Line managing staff
- Assisting with the preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparing year end audits
- Overseeing staff and setting appraisals
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Other ad hoc duties
Candidates must be fully qualified ACCA/CIMA and have experience of preparing accounts within the charity sector. It is highly desirable that candidates have used Microsoft dynamics software and have software implementation experience.
Person Spec: This is the perfect role for candidates who want to progress with their career and develop themselves within the role.
Benefits: 10% pension scheme, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, life assurance
If this opportunity excites you please apply below