Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Purpose Of Role:
To meet and exceed the targets and financial performance requirements of caravan sales department
Holiday Home Sales Manager
- To greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- To promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments, whilst following company/park guidelines.
- To ensure that you complete the company customer service programme "How loud is your Happy?" and aim to exceed the expectation of the customers.
Health & Safety
- The Company operates a Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy. These are legal requirements to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, customers and guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
- To ensure that you complete the company Health & Safety training programme, "Your Safety Matters" and follow guidelines as set.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
- You must report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
- To ensure that fire regulations are adhered to at all times and assist with evacuation procedures, if and when required.
- It is your responsibility that your team's timesheet are completed, signed and submitted by the required dates given to you.
- To ensure that Holiday requests are passed to your line manager for approval, at least 14 days prior to the required dates.
- You must adhere to the Parkdean Resorts administrative and cash handling procedures, as instructed by your line manager or administration manager, if applicable.
- To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
- To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your co-operation will be appreciated but not abused.