Information Analyst - Based Birmingham
Information Analyst - Birmingham - £25,000
My client a leading multi-site medical organisation requires an experienced Information Analyst responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality item master management and inSight support services to clients. Each client’s item master should be treated as its own 'eco system’, understanding the crucial importance of on-going, proactive management to ensure that all key quality metrics are improved in a sustainable way.
- Knowledge of data management concepts and best practice
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; an expert in Excel
- Experience interfacing with customers and stakeholders
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of software documentation
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in data analysis within the healthcare industry - desirable
- Significant experience in data querying and reporting (SQL) - desirable
My client offers a great working environment, excellent salary and generous bonus.