Programmatic Campaign Manager - Advertising Technology Business
Programmatic Campaign Manager - Advertising Technology Business - £26,000
Our client is an exciting ad tech company who enables advertisers to connect their brands with relevant people using pioneering technologies in the digital media world. This is an amazing opportunity with well known clients ranging from Tesco, Dyson and GiffGaff and also working on their own bespoke technology making it an exciting company to join. They are looking for a Campaign Manager to join their growing team. As a Campaign Manager your main role will be developing clients campaign strategies to maximise return on ad spend, utilising cutting edge bespoke technology to deliver campaigns.
This new team is looking to hire an experienced Campaign Manager or Ad Operations Executive with at least 1 year’s experience within a media owner, publisher, network, media agency, agency trading desk or ad technology business.
The Campaign Manager is expected to bring an analytical mind and provide optimisation to the client’s campaigns:
- Gain expertise on the use of the platforms and develop effective campaign strategies to increase return on investment of campaigns
- Use data analytics to make recommendations to maximise success
- Monitor and report campaign performance
- Use client feedback and data trends to optimise campaigns to meet objectives
- Proactively communicate information and changes to the rest of the team and clients
- Combine data and trend analysis with client feedback to configure, operate and optimise complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Analyse performance data to investigate hypotheses and to identify meaningful patterns in large, multi-dimensional datasets.
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Become the go to expert on the technology and offer key insights to clients and to junior members of the team
- Work with Product and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform.
- Hands-on experience of optimising online digital campaigns within the DSP environment or Ad Operations experience - DFP experience is also desired
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and market
- Digital experience in either an agency, network, publisher or advertising technology business
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Team management - significant team management and development experience including line management and HR responsibilities (objective setting, performance reviews etc)
- Best practice adoption in a process driven environment
- University Degree level educated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader; Digital Media Operations
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Will Slack.