CAD Technician / Surveyor
101 Consultants Ltd - London
Job Title: CAD Technician / Surveyor
Location: Borough, London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 25K + (based on experience)
101 Consultants LTD is a young company based in Borough (London), which survey, design, project manage and consult on various retail and residential construction projects.
We require an CAD Technician / surveyor with good AutoCAD skills to join our technical team working on exciting and challenging projects.
The key purpose of this role is to survey and produce drawings as required.
Other duties may include: -
Producing 2D/3D CAD drawings/packages of primarily construction packs for client approvals and reference.
Produce accurate and timely drawings for reference.
Survey and report on site conditions
Liaises with clients, developers and site crews.
Operate with engineers and building control when required.
The successful applicant will have: -
- Proficient AutoCAD skills
- Basic ability to use secondary software packages such as Google sketchup
- Ability to produce clear and informative production drawings, and technical information.
- Excellent time management skills
- Focused and diligent
- Work systematically to ensure completion of tasks to meet deadlines and client’s expectations
- Communicate and represent company well
- Good 2D AutoCAD skills
What's on offer
- Permanent offer, package negotiable depending upon experience.
- Immediate start.
- If you feel you have the right experience for this role and enjoy working within a team, please contact us directly by email with your CV and we will be in contact soon.
- Job Type: Full-time
- No professional experience required.