My client is an intelligence technology company specialising in brand protection, by delivering a unique analysis and clustering system that delivers a near real-time view of the infringing environment. They on the lookout for another DevOps engineer to be involved in the further design and development of the company's infrastructure.
Working within a small and agile Operations team, you will gain responsible for the integration and automation of the core company platform-making it your own!
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- 3+ years Linux Systems administration experience
- Scripting/development- Python
- Understanding of Continuous Integration- eg: thought works GO, Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Configuration management experience (Ansible)
- Interested in containerisation technologies (Docker, Kuberneteys)
- Message Queue knowledge (RabbitMQ);
- Django or similar MVC
- Low level debugging
- Salary £40,000-£50,000
- Health care
- Internal Company incentives
If you would be interested in hearing more, please apply within.