Health and Social Care Assessor - London
Are you experienced in the Health & Social Care industry with specific experience in and across Adult, Mental Health and Elderly Care? Have you worked to supervisory or management level? Are you looking to become an Assessor?
Alderwood are working on behalf of a leading training provider to find a qualified or unqualified assessor to work in and around the London (M25) area.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis where you will be office based.
This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Care industry, to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills, Tech Certs, ERR & PTLS
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background in the Care industry, ideally working within a residential setting with adult/elderly patients to a supervisory or managerial level. This experience will have been gained in the last three years.
The role is open to both Qualified or Unqualified Assessors.
Qualified candidates will have either D32/D33/A1 or TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace. Unqualified candidates will have the relevant sector experience to management level and supporting industry qualifications. Full training will be given, along with the opportunity to work towards achieving the TAQA Award.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
If you wish to apply for this role then please email your CV to
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK