£33,000 - £38,000
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic 2nd line support engineer to join a well-established and growing IT service provider based central London.
You will join their highly experienced and dynamic support team providing exceptional customer service and high quality technical assistance. Main responsibilities will involve remote or on-site support for desktop and network infrastructure.
You will be working on a shift pattern between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday and we will need you to be able to work flexibly to response to emergencies or support projects which usually happen during out of business hours. We have a company vehicle, so a full UK driving license is desirable. Role is office based, but occasionally will require travel to sites which are mainly located in London, but some are outside or even abroad.
To be considered for their Support Engineer position candidates are required to have strong analytical and technical skills, good interpersonal skills and be a team player, with a proven desire and ability to quickly pick-up new processes and technologies. Must be able to prioritise and manage own time effectively and able to work unsupervised. Support Engineer candidates will also have the following:
- Previous experience of similar role
- Logical and analytical approach to fault finding
- Strong technical communication and documentation skills
- Ability to time manage and prioritise
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding of or qualification in ITIL
- Open minded and willing to learn
Technical in-depth knowledge:
- Microsoft Windows 7/8.1/10 desktop environment
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Server 2008R2/2012R2 Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 Management
- Microsoft Office 365
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting
- A good working knowledge of OSX
Support Engineer Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience: £33,000 - £38,000 per annum
- Up to 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Paid overtime
- Discretionary bonus
- Personal development opportunities
If you feel you have the skills for their Support Engineer position, please apply now.