Are you currently training to become a Geography teacher?
Would you like to complete your NQT year at an OUTSTANDING school in Hackney?
If so, then apply now!!
An outstanding graded school in Hackney are conducting interviews and lesson observations after February half term to recruit the best NQT for this September. If you would like to be put forward for the role, then do not hesitate to send your CV through and you will be shortlisted within 24 hours.
· You need to be completing your Geography Teacher training this summer that gives you QTS
· Having an undergraduate degree in Geography or a related subject is ideal but not essential
· Show potential to become an outstanding graded teacher in the future
· Positive feedback from you current and previous placement/s
· Passionate about being a teacher and having an influence on students’ lives
· Ambitious towards having a career long term at this school and taking on additional responsibility
Information about the role
· You will be assigned a mentor who will support you throughout your NQT year
· You will be trained to become an Outstanding graded teacher by the end of the year
· You will be brought up to speed with the schools’ scheme of work and pastoral practices
· You will be on 90% of a full time table
· The school are offering a permanent contract for this role. Inner London pay MPS1 (MPS2 is available for an exceptional candidate)
Information about the school
· The Head of department is an experienced and cheerful character who will make sure you are comfortable in the school
· The school is mixed, diverse and inclusive
· The school cater for students aged 11-18 (KS3-5)
· Based in inner London Hackney you will be able to access the school via the London underground and bus routes
Parking is available nearby as well