Finance Manager - 6 Month FTC
My Client a listed fashion retailer is actively seeking a Finance Manager to take charge of its European finance operations on a 6-month basis. With plans to double turnover in the next year, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for both reporting and shaping the commercial strategy for the business.
Ideally coming from a retail background, you will be a qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA accountant and thrive working in a fast-paced dynamic retail environment. You will bring a wealth of experience and ideally have had some exposure to European accounting practices as well as having managed a team previously.
- Support the managing director - providing strategic and commercial insight.
- Monthly Financial Reporting for Retail and Direct Business - Co-ordinating the month end reporting process to ensure that the European operation reports on time.
- Quarterly Financial Reporting for Retail and Direct Business - Reviewing bonus accruals as well as the balance sheet recs in preparation for submission to the US
- Annual budget and forecast - Co-ordinating and taking ownership of the annual budget as well as the shared service budget submission
- Monthly Forecast - Taking full ownership for the monthly P&L forecast and coordinating with senior managers on their cost areas
- Year End Financial Reporting - Assist in the planning of interim and final audits
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Experience of working within the retail industry
- Previous experience managing a team
- Ability to liaise with and report to senior management in a timely and accurate manner
- Strong work ethic and a high degree of self-motivation
This role will pay a salary between £45K and £50K depending on experience with excellent bonus and benefits.
Candidates must be immediately available or on a short notice period.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.