Account Executive - Tech Start-up
This innovative technology start-up is based in London is the UK's fastest growing management platform for Airbnb. They ensure hosting on Airbnb is hassle-free by handling everything from property listings, pricing and booking enquiries. This tech start-up is expanding at an enormous rate and have just secured additional funding to grow both their team and their customer base.
There couldn't be a more exciting time to join this burgeoning business and they are now on the lookout for an Account Executive to join their Account Management team.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for helping guests with bookings, providing customer support and generally getting stuck-in to all aspects of the business with the clear goal of ensuring their clients' guests have a wonderful experience. You will support hosts with queries and complaints, balancing host interests with those of the business. Working in the Account Management team, your primary focus will be host retention - you must be able to handle criticism and take feedback positively.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your role will involve:
- Liaising with customers and dealing with any queries
- Channelling host feedback to build a scalable service that meets clients' needs
- Building and maintaining individual client relationships
- Supporting hosts with queries and complaints, responding to emails promptly
- Coordination and problem-solving: using the tools available to resolve issues e.g. SalesForce, sometimes working with other operational teams
- Working collaboratively with other teams to provide good all-round service.
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university
- A big fan of Airbnb
- Previous experience within customer service/operations is desirable
- A positive, proactive attitude and the motivation to grow a young company very rapidly
- A genuine excitement for using technology to transform an industry
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary, plus the prospect of company share options after your probation period
- You get your birthday off!
- Great office in a co-working space in Central London
- Flexible working time and the opportunity to work from home once a week
If this Account Executive graduate job at this London tech start-up is ticking all the boxes, don't miss out and apply today!