Software Developer (Financial Technology)
Working for a leading Fintech (Financial Technology) organisation that has a global presence and based in South Manchester, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that has a world-recognised unique product offering.
The Systems Developer will be responsible for providing software design and development within the IT software development function.
· Develop software solutions to agreed timescales, standards and KPIs. Inform the PMO function immediately about any and all events that may affect delivery to these criteria.
· Build on extant abilities in web site and web service development using the appropriate languages and technologies, including VB.NET.
· Work within a mixed environment; understanding of Agile practices but also of Waterfall methodologies where appropriate.
· Ensure that the appropriate quality of development and documentation is achieved through the understanding and adoption of best practices in appropriate software development techniques, including coding standards.
· Provide timely and accurate estimates for delivery of projects, BAU requests and bugs.
The Systems Developer will be able to demonstrate:
· Solid commercial experience of Microsoft .NET technologies, preferably VB.NET
· Solid commercial experience of WebServices and other API technologies
· Working unsupervised to agreed time scales and deliverables.
· Working and communicating effectively within the team.
· Capturing and formally documenting requirements.
· Participate in Code Review as part of the Conferma Software Development Lifecycle and PCI Requirements
This really is a unique opportunity given the companies fantastic product - it also offers a lovely working environment, a quarterly performance related bonus scheme & pension.
APPLY NOW for more information.