Team Leader Account Management
This is a great opportunity to join our client, a leading specialist within Educational Tours. The successful applicant will be coaching and manging other account managers to deliver high quality programmes to schools and to maintain and grow the revenue currently being generated from all existing school accounts for international travel.
You will be working with the operations team to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all tours from existing accounts.
Identify opportunities for new business within the existing accounts, either short or long haul. To identify new destinations required by schools and to work with the sales and operations managers to create new tour packages. Supervise attendance, time keeping and holiday for the team.
To be successful in application for the Team Leader role, these are the skills sets our client is looking for :
- Proven performance in a sales environment and previous account management experience
- Proven history of managing accounts and increasing revenue
- Knowledge of international destinations and travel experience preferred
- Industry experience a plus but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, documentation, time management and organisational skills
- Sense of urgency and commitment; demonstrated ability to meet individual and sales team goals
- Ability to significantly increase time commitment as needed to meet company objectives
- 1 or more European languages to at least conversational level, preferably French and German/Spanish
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to