Marketing Executive - Graduate Job
Are you a creative and business-focused graduate looking for a digital marketing career with great progression and the opportunity to develop yourself?
Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of IT infrastructure, security and audio visual solutions in the UK. You will be joining at an exciting time as the company increases their investment in marketing activities including an imminent website relaunch.
If you're an outgoing, ambitious and motivated graduate who would thrive in a fast-paced, varied marketing environment, then this is the role for you!
What will you be doing?
Join as a Digital Marketing Executive and receive a basic salary of £20,000 to £23,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus and other fantastic benefits including pension and social activities.
You'll be an integral part of the marketing team, helping with general marketing tasks such as creating and distributing marketing material and ensuring the brand is consistent across all platforms (Email/Social Media/Website/Flyers/Magazine).
A big focus within the role involves monitoring, refining and producing content and ideas for the website which is being relaunched in a few weeks' time.
At the beginning of your career, you will:
- Manage the design, production and distribution processes associated with effective product launches, catalogues and marketing communications
- Develop and manage email campaigns
- Write copy for press releases, case studies and press articles
- Provide support at events, open days and road shows
- Do you have what it takes?
You should be a commercially-focused and enthusiastic university graduate who is:
- Creative with digital marketing experience
- Experienced in implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Versed in managing websites and uploading content
- Knowledgeable of SEO, Google Analytics and Adobe software including: Indesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, and Dreamweaver
- A quick learner with great interpersonal skills
It would also be desirable to have:
- Experience in CSS software
- E-commerce experience / knowledge
About Bridgewater Graduates
Bridgewater Graduates offer a range of exceptional roles with market leaders throughout the UK and recruit only the very best for the best. We are passionate about working with graduates to help them find their perfect role.