Digital Marketing Manager (Part-Time)
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary £40K pa pro rata + bonus
Hours - Up to 3 days per week
Our client, an award-winning sport events agency is looking for a Part-Time Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager looking for the next step in their career. With the launch of our clients new website, the chosen candidate will be able to shape the direction of this area of the business which has limitless potential. The role would suit a marketer wanting a new challenge and you will benefit from working in a vibrant team on an excellent high revenue generating portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record and passion for marketing. You must be commercially minded and bursting with new ideas. Driven, self-motivated with a 'can-do’ attitude. Ambitious, confident who thrives on pressure and is a great communicator. You’re resourceful, organised and passionate about driving revenues on and off-line.
- Deliver a digital marketing strategy to maximise brand awareness increasing consumer activity to deliver customer acquisition and conversion
- Tracking and reporting of integrated digital activities to drive traffic to the website in order to acquire customers
- Working with the wider marketing team to optimise online customer journeys and maximise brand awareness
- PPC and SEO strategies and campaigns in addition to the optimisation and budgeting of all search marketing across the business.
- Manage and develop key relationships with external agencies
- In collaboration with the wider marketing team, ensure the website design and content is on-brand, relevant and compelling and optimised to achieve traffic and lead objectives.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver key ecommerce projects and website development
- Analyse all campaigns and KPI's reporting key metrics and insight to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage budgets to deliver maximum ROI
- If you have a passion for digital marketing, a strong track record in online acquisition and the ability to develop a high performing team then this could be the role for you!
Plus the extra benefits of:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Top career path opportunity
- Full brand training and development program
- Excellent commission structure
- Complete management support
- The chance to attend some of the biggest events in Sport.
Our client delivers premium official hospitality to Europe's biggest sports occasions. They pride themselves working with the world’s largest blue chip companies, across all business sectors, providing a personal high end service from start to finish. This attention to detail sets them apart, enabling them to have strong, lasting relationships with their clients whilst attracting new business relationships on a daily basis.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.