Sales Manager - Education Services - £29-31k 20 Car
Sales Manager - Education Services - £29-31k + 20% + Car
- Market Leading Publishing Company
- International Firm with Excellent Career Prospects
- Comprehensive Remuneration Package
The Role: The successful Sales Manager will be selling into universities and higher education establishments, getting involved with cross-selling. You will be talking to librarians and heads of departments, acting in a both account management and business development capacity. A full company induction and a publishing course awaits the new sales manager and this company is big on internal promotion.
The Company: With over half a century of excellence behind them, our client is a US firm enjoying some excellent success over here. They offer access to electronic databases and e-libraries, and are now expanding their sales team with this search for a new Sales Manager. Leading the global marketplace in independent academic publishing, they turnover in excess of £90 million in the UK and employ 400 staff here.
For this Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have a track record of selling into the education sector
- Articulate and presentable sales people with excellent organisational skills
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- £29,000 - £31,000 Base Salary
- + 20% Commission
- Car Allowance, Tuition Support
- Laptop, Mobile, Excellent Pension, 25 Days Holidays plus Christmas
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our FMCG and commercial sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.