An exciting opportunity with a leading Technology Company. Heading into its 19th year, Our client continues to develop its technology and grow its customer base of 5,000 + corporations from its offices in the US, UK, Germany, China and India. Uniquely positioned to provide customers with the choice of either digital or physical content delivery, Client is expanding its sales team to continue double digit growth in the UK.
- Continually navigate customer engagements, maintain high "close rates", and grow sales quickly and profitably.
- Build, manage and expand client relationships through value, solution and consultation-based selling. Business mix of 30% account management, 70% Business Development.
- Achieve and maintain in-depth knowledge of companys products and services.
- Ensure 'gold standard’ across accounts.
- Apply consultative selling skills and technical acumen (specifically related to Company products) to optimize earnings and company performance.
- Focus on customer opportunities and execute strategies to grow client base to £500,000+ levels.
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers and sell the value/benefits of company solutions against anticipated or known client needs.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to ensure successful growth and expansion.
- Responsible for constructing annual and quarterly sales forecasts for the assigned territory, and reporting on performance monthly.
- Deliver better-than-average annual sales growth on assigned territory.
- Provide proactive guidance and suggestions on how to counter shortfalls to plan.
- Manage account activity in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver product and gap analysis on company versus competition within the vertical to help establish business cases for product expansion.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience, with demonstrated success in corporate sales, particularly to larger, more complex organizations.
- Exceptional phone etiquette and written communication skills.
- High energy, passionate and self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Proven self-starter; possess superior prospecting and closing abilities.
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets and performance metrics on a consistent basis
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask
- Flexibility to travel and meet clients face-to-face within the UK.
- Proficient in the use of Gmail, Google Drive or Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and Google Searching.
- Experience with Salesforce.com desirable.