Out of Hours Consultant, Nationwide, £comp
Out Of Hours Business Travel Consutant, UK Wide £Comp (No Bonus)
A fantastic opportunity for a Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant to join a award winning Global Independent Travel Management Company. The Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant will be working on mixed accounts from home but will have a 6 weeks training in the head office in London before going to OOH from home.
The responsibilities of the Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant are :
- Offering expert advice in all aspect of travel
- To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
- Amend existing bookings
- Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Experienced Native Sabre is Essential to the role
- Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- IATA or BA ticketing 1 & 2
- Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Provide excellent customer service
The Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant would ideally suit an Out of Hours Consultant who wishes to earn a London salary from Home.
To apply for the Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant, please click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.