Category Marketing Manager - Retail - London - Up to £40k
We are working with a well-known consumer electronics retailer, who are looking for a savvy Category Manager to join their team. The Category Manager will be responsible for the delivery of brand and category development across online and in store channels. We are ideally looking for someone who comes from a retail background and in a category focussed role.
- Identify and develop category marketing plans and reviews, through all channels and in line with promotional calendar development.
- Work with internal trade planning team to maintain sales budget forecasting.
- Act as a project manager for promotional cycles and also deliver merchandise briefs.
- Liaise with internal teams to manage campaign delivery on time and in budget.
- Maintain brand consistency and development across all categories.
- Work on multiple projects against varying timelines.
- Write briefs and reviews to a high standard.
- Be able to use data to make commercial recommendations across categories.
If this sounds like your perfect role, or you would like to know some more about this position - please apply now for immediate consideration.