Senior Digital Specialist
JOB TITLE: Senior Digital Specialist
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
About the role
The Digital Process Analysts can either work directly in the Customer Experience Team, or as part of a wider transformation team working on digital projects and will play a key role in evolving and improving the customer experience for our clients' customers.
There will be a specific focus on digital solutions so the successful candidate will be required to have experience in designing and implementing innovative digital solutions to support channel shift and the wider digital agenda.
About Capita | Local Government
Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We cover all local government operations - from customer management, HR and property development to back-office processing, administration and IT. We can deliver one or two individual services, an entire function (eg, finance, contact centre or HR), or an end-to-end business process.
What you will do:
- Produces project objectives, scope, timelines, responsibilities and communication methods for digital business process analysis projects - including tne requirements, improvements to processes and systems for customer and business efficiency purposes, and to drive channel shift
- Produces timely, cost effective and high quality digital solutions to improve current processes or implement new ones, on the basis of analysis, business knowledge and sound personal judgment.
Your experience will include:
- Degree or equivalent experience in analytical and critical thinking
- Experienced in a recognized business process re-engineering methodology. E.g. Lean Six Sigma (Green belt or above), with evidence of driving business benefits through new processes
- Up to date knowledge of changing digital trends in order to understand potential innovative solutions that meet customer needs
- Experience of delivering digital solutions with a strong knowledge of web based solutions, and evidence of channel shift
- Ability to deliver improved customer journeys (online, offline and omnichannel)
- A good understanding of technology and how that contributes to the overall solution
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.