Parts Advisor Milton Keynes
Are you an experienced Parts Advisor working in the Automotive sector?
Are you looking to improve your career prospects and are looking to work with a highly credible brand?
Do you wish to work for a company offering a very competitive salary plus a host of additional perks?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor for this highly-respected motor retailer who excels in motor excellence
- Reporting directly to the Aftersales Manager, the Parts Advisor is a proactive and important member of the dealership's parts team with responsibility for parts related enquiries.
- You will be responsible for identifying and selling parts profitably, to retail customers and the workshop.
- Helping out in the Service Department at peak times.
- Stock management and invoicing.
- You will be presentable with a polite and courteous manner and have experience at developing relationships with customers and colleagues.
- This position is ideally suited to an individual with good communication and organisational skills.
- Current experience of working in a parts department of a main franchise dealership is essential, as is a settled career.
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group, you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving and progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission / bonus scheme, preferential service rates and a pension scheme
- Salary £24,000
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.