A well known law firm based in the City of London is seeking an interim Cashier to cover for maternity leave, this role is a chance to broaden your experience and gain new skills.
A well-rounded and experienced Legal Cashier, you will be responsible for:
- the monitoring and recording of receipts on the online banking portal
- Posting information to Elite and ensuring relevant communication is sent in line with policies
- Receive and action all instructions for payments
- Both daily and monthly multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Some adhoc duties
Please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list of the Legal Cashier's duties, and for more detail please feel free to get in touch.
- Have experience in a similar role and ideally have used Elite
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to work
- Have the confidence to deal with internal and external stakeholders confidently
Being an interim role, it is imperative that you are immediately available to start work.
As mentioned, for more information on this Legal Cashier role, please get in touch with Chloe on or please apply with a brief cover letter and your up to date CV.