Are you an ambitious Finance Analyst looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for a strong commercial Financial Analyst to join this well-established and rapidly growing, flagship organisation located in Buckinghamshire.
The purpose of the role is to assist the large finance team in the production of costing reports, budgets, forecasts and strategic planning from multiple sites across the UK and Ireland.
A successful candidate will ideally be fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
Advanced Excel, the ability to work with high volumes and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Managing period end results and providing full analytical reviews
- Liaising with Business Planning and cost centre owners delivering presentation packs to management.
- Preparation of audit information on both P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Production of P&L budgets, forecasts and strategic plans to tight deadlines, including full analysis.
- Production of Balance Sheet & Cash forecasts
- Production of promotional budgets and forecast ensuring relevant stakeholders have been engaged.
- Continuous improvement on how they gather information, present it and interpret results ensuring it meets the changing needs of the business
- Conduct Balance Sheet reviews to identify risks and opportunities.
- Provide and conduct monthly management information meetings with Senior Marketing Managers.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Marketing Finance Manager and other stakeholders.
- Reporting on key performance measures and providing analysis on key variances
Offering a competitive salary, bonus scheme and an array of great benefits.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy