Regional Manager - Waste Services - £50k Car Benefits
Regional Manager - Waste Services - £50k + Car + Benefits
- Expanding Waste Services Firm
- Strategic Management Role
- Market Leading Company
The Role: The successful Regional Manager will be looking after a small team of sales people who sell into the retail sector. Your role involves recruitment, mentoring and training, conducting joint visits with your team and handling KPIs and performance reviews. Full company and product training will be provided.
The Company: Currently leading their marketplace and with a £250 million sales turnover constantly being increased, our client is a very well-established firm. They offer waste collection services and are now looking to recruit a new Regional Manager as they create a new role.
For this Regional Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- You will have a track record of managing a sales team
- Any facilities management exposure is a bonus
- Outgoing and confident sales managers with strong leadership qualities
Benefits of this Regional Manager role:
- £50,000 Base Salary
- Fully Expensed Executive Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our FMCG and commercial sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.