Plant Fitter- Midlands- £28,500 + Van
£28,500+ Van and additional benefits
Our client are a well-established Plant Hire firm based near Birmingham, they are looking for a Plant fitter to join their team and work on Diggers, Dumpers, Dozers, Roller and Telehandlers. The job will be working on sites from Coventry, Rugby up to Stoke area, including Nottingham, Derby and Leicester so any candidate from these areas are ideally located.
Formal qualification (time served apprenticeship/ NVQs etc) would be an advantage, however someone with exceptional experience will be considered.
If successful, your duties will include:
- Liaise daily with workshop foreman for all breakdowns/planned maintenance/LOLER inspections etc
- Report any damage/misuse of any Company assets to the workshop foreman (photos to be obtained for internal use)
- Carry out 6/12 monthly LOLER inspections on plant and equipment as directed by workshop foreman
- Inform workshop foreman when job is complete to obtain next job/service/breakdown for parts required
- Service & maintain all Company assets, plant, vehicles, chains etc to a high standard
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment
- Carry out fault finding, diagnostics of all plant equipment & vehicles
- Carry out pre-mot checks on all company vehicles
- Accurately monitor all stock levels in workshop & vans
- General time keeping/housekeeping - ensure vans/workshop is clean at all times
- Adhere to Company H & S Policy and site safety awareness training as per the monthly briefings / TBT
- Make sure suitable PPE is worn during all work tasks both on site and in the yard as per the controls in the risk assessments.
- Raise any concerns of H&S to the attention of the workshop foreman.
- Company phones to be turned on by 6.30am
In return, you will get a basic salary of £28,500 plus time and a half on over time as well as a company vehicle and fuel card. In addition to this, you will get an generous annual leave allowance and company pension scheme.
For more details, please call Andrew Halliday on 01543-629-090 or email Andrew.halliday@bcsrecruitment .co.uk
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries