Our Client, an established and award winning high street law firm in Bristol is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join them. The role will provide secretarial and administration support to the CIVIL LITIGATION AND/OR FAMILY LAW team.
· Responsible for the provision of general secretarial and administrative support to the Partner and wider team.
· Audio typing and/or producing all correspondence and documents as directed, maintaining high standards of presentation and accuracy
· Maintaining the filing archive and computer information systems utilized by the department
· Dealing with telephone enquiries as they arise and referring to the appropriate department member when required
· Assisting other teams and providing holiday and sickness cover when required
· Taking responsibility for administration roles when requested such as stationery, banking and post etc.
· Proven experience within a busy office environment, preferably within a law department in-house or private practice dealing with CIVIL LITIGATION AND/OR FAMILY LAW
· Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
· A methodical and accurate approach to all tasks with close attention to detail
· Fast and accurate audio typing skills (minimum 50 wpm)
· Excellent organization skills, ability to maintain complex paper and computer based filing and information systems
· Pleasant outgoing personality and confident telephone manner
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Enthusiasm, flexible, willingness to adapt, learn and potential to take more responsibility and a sense of humour
· Have a "Can Do" attitude and motivation to work in a team to achieve company goals.
· Flexible and co-operative attitude towards work
· Customer Focused